LotemSuite is a software package developed to perform 1-dimensional (1D) Controlled Source ElectroMagnetics (CSEM) modeling. LOTEM is a Time Domain Electromagnetic method (TEM) which uses grounded electric dipole sources for detection and delineation of resistive features in the subsurface at Long Offsets.
The LOTEM method can also be used for:
- Mapping thin resistive layers, e.g. hydrocarbon saturated layers
- Determining conductive structures, e.g. geothermal anomalies
- Sub basalt imaging
- Complete scanning of the subsurface from shallow to deep structures
Features of LOTEM-Suite include:
- Multi-component calculations
- Multiple parameter variations for single layers
- Spreadsheet data editors with Copy & Paste
- Spreadsheet model editors
- Multiple display features
- ASCII File Export of data & models
Ordering: Please print out the order form included with the install and FAX to +1 303 278 4007 or use your own purchase order form to furnish credit card, billing and shipping address information, amount and cardholder name with signature.